You are studying Computer Science or Business Informatics and want to inform yourself about our courses or the possibilities to participate as Student Assistant? Than you came to the right place. All offers fit for Bachelor- as well as Master programs if they are not explicitly flagged.
For students of the UniBw M
The following courses are provided by the Cooperation Systems Center every year.
- Bachelor: Einführung in Datenbanksysteme (FT)
- Bachelor: Einführung in Software-Engineering (FT)
- Bachelor: Seminar Kooperationssysteme
- Bachelor: Praktikum Rechnergestützte Gruppenarbeit
- Bachelor: Softwareergonomie (HT)
- Bachelor: Kompetenztraining
- Master: Mensch-Computer-Interaktion (HT) + Praktikumsanteil (WT)
- Master: Rechnergestützte Gruppenarbeit (WT) + Praktikumsanteil (FT)
- Master: Seminar Kooperationssysteme
For students of other universities
If you want to work on one of our topics within your final thesis then you only have to organize a teacher of your university. Please directly contact the advisor of your selected topic for further details. We cooperate with the Chair of Prof. Schlichter for all students of the Technical University Munich.
Topics for your final thesis
Please take a look at our overview about the currently provided topics or directly dive into interesting topics using the following Tag-Cloud:
Android Authentifizierung Bachelor Benutzerinteraktion Benutzerschnittstelle Benutzerstudie CommunityMashup communitymirror CommunityMirrors enterprise 2.0 Evaluation Framework großer Wandbildschirm Hardware HCI integration Interaktion iOS iPad java Konfiguration Konzeption Master meetingmirror Mehrbenutzerfähigkeit Microsoft Microsoft Surface Multi-User Multitouch programmierung Smartphone social network analysis Surface Tablet Touchscreen Usability Vergleich visualisierung Web wordpress
Participation in our research group
We offer interesting insights in our research activities to interested and motivated students of all universities. Please contact one of our team members for any further questions.