In autumn 2009 we have startet a research cooperation with the University of Sydney to examine Social Media In Large Enterprises (SMILE). Since 2011 our international project is also supported by the German Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Group of Eight. In July and December 2012 the project team will meet again in Munich and Sydney to exchange on social media in enterprises.
Like in the years before – when we presented our research results at conferences like Bled 2010, Amcis 2010, ACIS 2010, ECIS 2011 and PACIS 2011 – we have joined this year’s ECIS (10.-13.6., Barcelona) to exchange on our findings with the IS community.
Since the proceedings are not yet available online we may point your to an adopted version of our paper that contains the main results and arguments.
- Workshop „Urban und Digital“ auf der MuC 2016
- Michael Koch Sprecher des FB MCI in der GI
- Aktuelle Bachelor- und Masterarbeitsthemen
- Research plus in München
- Herausgeberband Enterprise Social Networks erschienen
- Community Mirror-Demo am Tag der Bundeswehr
- Jahrestagung des Forschungszentrums Cyber Defence
- Veranstaltung Living in Digital Ecologies