In autumn 2009 we have startet a research cooperation with the University of Sydney to examine Social Media In Large Enterprises (SMILE). Since 2011 our international project is also supported by the German Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Group of Eight. In July and December 2012 the project team will meet again in Munich and Sydney to exchange on social media in enterprises.
Like in the years before – when we presented our research results at conferences like Bled 2010, Amcis 2010, ACIS 2010, ECIS 2011 and PACIS 2011 – we have joined this year’s ECIS (10.-13.6., Barcelona) to exchange on our findings with the IS community.
Since the proceedings are not yet available online we may point your to an adopted version of our paper that contains the main results and arguments.
- Jahrestagung des Forschungszentrums Cyber Defence
- Veranstaltung Living in Digital Ecologies
- Neuer Mitarbeiter Julian Fietkau
- CSCM gewinnt GOR Poster Award 2016
- Alexander Richter Associate Professor an ITU Kopenhagen
- Wissen ist Macht – macht das denn was aus?
- Promotion Peter Lachenmaier
- Verlängerung des San-Netz-Projektes